SAP PM, MM, BW AND HR
Benefits of SAP PM
- Improved quality and timeliness of data.
- Better product life cycle decisions (repair or replace)
- Leverages SAP’s robust and stable system infrastructure
- Improves accountability through integration of SAP labor and inventory costing
- Enhances customer experience with a unified interface to business transactions
- Opportunity to leverage application support across Campus and Lincoln Laboratory
Benefits of SAP MM
- Reduces material costs by avoiding stocking of unnecessary or obsolete materials
- Inventory losses are minimized
- Direct labour costs are reduced and labour can be used efficiently
- Manufacturing cycle times are reduced and can be controlled effectively
- Effective inventory management and reduces expenditure on unwanted material storage
- Improves delivery time and increases transparency across the organization
Benefits of SAP BW
- Excellent performance in analytical reporting and data loading using HANA in memory database capabilities. All BW functions performed in SAP HANA benefits from in-memory database and calculation engines for faster data processing.
- With HANA optimized objects, you can perform complex queries, detailed analysis, high data volume, and aggregations efficiently.
- All existing BI tools such as BEx, Business Objects BI reporting tools, and Microsoft Excel are directly supported by SAP BW on HANA.
- SAP HANA provides high level of data compression. Column storage of tables requires less storage type and hence provides lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA) is not required while using HANA underneath BW.
- You don’t need aggregated tables and HANA supports on-the-fly aggregations.
- It has simplified data modeling by using in-memory-optimized objects. There is no need to load BWA index.