A Project Management Office (PMO) support is a powerful service for customers who are running many IT projects at the same time and has not enough people resource to track & report them all to the program leads and executives.
At Monovi we provide PMO consultancy service to our customers. Monovi PMO specialists may take some workload from your project teams and enable them to focus on successful project delivery.
A Monovi PMO specialists may offer you following benefits;
- Compiling the project portfolio by classifying the projects and preparing status reports.
- Maintaining project people resource data, especially in terms of capacity, availability, project allocations and skills.
- Increasing transparency of current and planned projects through up-to-date, reliable project data.
- Promoting information flow and communication.
- Creating a knowledge base with Lessons Learned and Best Practices from past projects to avoid repeat errors.
- Monitoring project progress and control the dependencies that affect resources, budgets, and schedules (project portfolio tracking).
- Providing administrative and operational support for project managers and project teams (e.g., Travel planning, meeting setup, workshop moderation, etc.).