SAP S/4 Hana
SAP S/4HANA is an intelligent, integrated ERP system that runs on our in-memory database, SAP HANA.
SAP has issued an end of support date of 2025 for the ECC 6.0 version of the core ERP module, while also defining similarly near-term support terminations for running SAP on the Microsoft Windows operating system or any non-HANA database (SAP, 2019).
Clients who are using ECC 6.0 product must be upgrading their SAP system to S/4 HANA untill 2025.
There are three primary options when migrating to S/4 HANA:
- New implementation: A fresh new start for an enterprise.
- Landscape transformation: Simply performing a table by table migration, for selected tables, which entities we wish to extract and move to the SAP S/4HANA platform.
- System conversion: Migrating the SAP back-end applications to Netweaver 7.5, installing and populating the HANA database, implementing the Fiori UI/UX, and finally migrating the data.
The selection of the migration options above depends upon the state of the organization’s existing ERP solution, the complexity of the business, budget limits, and the Business case & requirements which have mandated the migration project.
At Monovi, our SAP consultants who have hands on experience in SAP S/4HANA migration projects, help your project team to achieve a successful S/4HANA transition in your organization.
- Simplification: SAP S/4HANA brings a simplification to the management and administration of the IT landscape. SAP S/4HANA enables the centralizing of hardware and network resources, and serves as the digital core for business process simplification, by harnessing the power of its HANA in-memory database.
- Ease Of Use: Fiori UI/UX, replaces old-looking SAP user screens, and provides a modern-looking design for a better user experience, enabling users to easily access Overview Pages, Work Lists and List Reports. SAP Fiori’s UI is designed specifically to be highly intuitive, personalized, responsive, and simple, which allows users to prompt questions and access required details, regardless of device or deployment.
- Cost Effectiveness: Adopting S/4HANA is a smart move, as far as cost efficiency is considered. You have the ability to bring together all the analytical and transactional capabilities of a variety of systems onto one location. This enables immensely better decision making.
- Innovation: Enterprises have to stay ahead of the curve and make decisions that are future ready. S/4 HANA applications leverage speed, context and data accessibility like never before.
- Higher performance: S/4HANA enables improved performance by allowing you to plan, execute, generate reports and analytics based on live data, as well as triggering period closing and providing improved predictions.